<body>
Sunday, 18 July 2010
/ 9:38 pm

I actually missed my first sunday duty for this quarter. When I woke up, I was like crap, first service started, worship should be ending already. GG ttm. Means gibson had to do alone. he has only been with the ministry for a short period of time. and this is probably only his third duty or sth. I waited for a cab for quite awhile, called to make a booking, it took so long that I board another and cancelled the booking. throughout the showering, waiting, even on the way there, I thought of what I'm going to say, how am I going to explain. but the thing is I have no words to explain. I JUST overslept. No stomachache/diarrhoea. what's worse, gibson thought I told him I won't be there for first service, only going at second. But what I told him was, I won't be there for second cause of meeting. but kevin knew and thought there was a mis-comm. and they are all nice people. they wouldn't punish me, or idk man. sometimes I wish they do sth at least I won't feel even worse. carrying the discouragement and feeling upset about myself, I had to look fine at the meeting, happy when having lunch with cell for rebecca's birthday. dinner, to celebrate grandfather's birthday. and some form of fatigue from the travelling. and







and there's still a report to do.


blogger

JoshuaYeong(:

loved ones


Speak & Listen


experiences



credits
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x