A day that I should "pen" down.
Today, started with a good breakfast with a friend. what made it good was not so much of the food but rather, the chat. talking to someone never felt this good. HAHA thanks for the chat, friend :)
as I was trying to continue from where I left off for the one-year bible, I happen to read the daily devotion that was before where I left off.
our fellowship with Him and our understanding of Him can be deepened by our relationship with others who know Him. How does this work? The more I have focused on learning to listen — really listen — to my brothers and sisters in Christ, the more I have found that the effort I have made to do this has resulted in a heightening of my ability to listen to God. And the more I have sought to understand the mystery of His dealings in their lives, the more I have come to know the depth and beauty of His character. Although down the years I have come to know Him intimately in prayer, I believe I can say that I know Him even better because I have met Him in others.
Ecc 3:11 — He has made everything beautiful in its time.