<body>
Sunday, 11 October 2009
/ 2:28 am

bro said I havent post anything new for a long time. guess I shall come up with something today.

I guess I'm in a new phase of my life right now. Poly isnt that interesting anyway. I guess the good thing about Poly is that we dont have to mug the way JC students mug for A Levels.


In this season, I think I gotten closer so some people. Smarties, in a way. We didnt really meet up or so. I think we still understand each other even though we havent been talking as much as I would love to. But I dont know what to say. Haha or rather how to say.

People like XY & JT too. Actually there are 2 JTs in BFC -_- but I guess those who reads my blog knows who uses JT more often.
Hope you do well for A's. At the end of the day, whatever the results may be, be contented. Youuu really did put in effort, hopefully your best. (Mug@Macs sessions are evidences of your effort)

I think I'm still close to YM, the other JT & others as well.
Close, not the way that I will score 90% or 100% if I were to do a "How Well Do You Know Me Test?"
Well, of course Joe & WanHui as well. I really appreciate the both of youuu even though I dont express it in a very straightforward manner.


I've been struggling spiritually as well. It's like I'm falling from a cliff. But I'm not trying hard enough to pull myself up. I'm just holding on to an edge with one hand. At times when I feel like letting go, God continues to hold on to me. He doesnt let me fall but I have to make the decision to get back up. He's not gonna force me, He's not going to use His strength to pull me back up but He's not letting go.



I dislike status quo. I dislike change. How ironic


blogger

JoshuaYeong(:

loved ones


Speak & Listen


experiences



credits
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x