Thursday, 13 November 2008
/ 12:59 pm
Wooo! O's are officially over for me! (:
I probably will not find a job now since Dec is quite packed. Let's see how things go for me next year. I have not much of an idea which course I should take. Might have to wait for my results then make a decision.
I am Right-Left Brained. LOL.
Right-Left==========Considerate, traditional, indirect type
can instinctively read others emotion, and respond friendly by natures. Although not very into taking initiative in moving forward, but this person will always take a step back in supporting others. Stable personality and considerate, give others a being protected feeling. But the weakness is they cannot say no; regardless how unwilling they are, they will take care of others.
blogger
JoshuaYeong(:
loved ones
Speak & Listen
View shoutbox
experiences
/ chapters of my life
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
Goodbye A1s.Why did this happen? I actually flunk-...
Body and Soul - United1 Cor 3:16-17 - Don't you kn...
Divide and Conquer1 Cor 2:14 - What comes from God...
Fullness - Only in GodRomans 16:27 - To the only w...
Some updates...I got back most of my Preliminary E...
I didnt know I didnt update for like one month alr...
Another issue from the Daily Bread:The Greatest Gi...
Update.I had Geog Mock today. I did the question o...
Another post from daily bread.Author Clavin Trilli...
The Difference: Science and God
credits
designer:
dark
degree
icons:
x
x
x
x
archive:
x