Thursday, 30 October 2008
/ 9:51 pm
Goodbye A1
s
.
Why did this happen?
I actually flunk-ed my best subject.
Was it just a time-management problem? I doubt so.
O Levels. It seems to a hurdle to many. I thought I could conquer it. I was wrong. So so wrong. Walking into the hall with such confidence but walking out with such pain inside. Perhaps not pain but great disappointment. I know the higher the expectations, the greater the disappointment. But . . .
I thought excusing myself from my friends right after the exam and get home straight might help me to think it through. I thought it would help me not to dwell over it. On the bus, I saw this girl. Someone who came to cheer me up. I didnt expect to see her but I had a feeling I might see her. I believe the Lord had a purpose. It was not coincidental. Why her?
There's are so many things my mind cannot understand, Lord. Help me to feel You with my heart. I'm not going to let this break me or pull me down. It will not happen. It was hard not to dwell on it. Really hard. The chances of getting an A1 is minimal. I need a miracle. If I cant get an A for my best subject, what will become of my others?
I know I know.. No point crying over spilled milk. Perhaps it might be an opportunity I find out who are my TRUE friends. haha. Time to make plans for alternative courses. ah. I dont even have a clue where I will be going. But I suppose that can wait.
Let's see how I get throught this "storm". I hate this feeling of despair, discouragement, disappointment & defeat but life goes on. One obstacle after another. I Will Get Over
it
!
blogger
JoshuaYeong(:
loved ones
Speak & Listen
View shoutbox
experiences
/ chapters of my life
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
Body and Soul - United1 Cor 3:16-17 - Don't you kn...
Divide and Conquer1 Cor 2:14 - What comes from God...
Fullness - Only in GodRomans 16:27 - To the only w...
Some updates...I got back most of my Preliminary E...
I didnt know I didnt update for like one month alr...
Another issue from the Daily Bread:The Greatest Gi...
Update.I had Geog Mock today. I did the question o...
Another post from daily bread.Author Clavin Trilli...
The Difference: Science and God
Saturday, was just great! LIFE was great man! Real...
credits
designer:
dark
degree
icons:
x
x
x
x
archive:
x