<body>
Sunday, 1 June 2008
/ 1:23 pm

I didnt know I didnt update for like one month already.
The Guy's Encounter on 30May-31May was great!

Each of us were touched by God. Bondages & Strongholds were broken, in Jesus' Name!
Most of us bonded quite well. Although we were all from different age groups, most are 15s, we werent shy during worship. The food was great!(it wasnt catered)
God spoke to me. He brought me back to the past. When one of the leaders (i shall not say who) prayed for me during one session, he said God told him, I lacked confidence, I began to look back to see if there were times when I was discouraged by others. I didnt even know.. But it was so real. I felt it. God renewed this confidence in me.

During the clinic session, I was paired up with someone whom I know. We talked about life. We had two hours. Haha. Supposedly to each pair only had an hour. But since the other guy didnt come, we had two hours. It was really difficult when it came to the prayer cum breaking bondages/curses/strongholds part. This leader, gave me this picture of a house which I'm living in, and there's this carpet. Below the carpet, in like a small dungeon with all the bad experience/sins/strongholds in it. I never want to go down to look at them. But when Jesus came into my life, He entered the house, held my hand and went down with me. After the session, I felt liberated, free, joyful & strengthen.

On the second day, it was the anointing session. One of the leaders prayed for me, he said I had this calling of bridging the gap between the unfortunate and God. I was like WOW! He prayed that God will increase my compassion for the lost & unfortunate. He prayed for the Fire of God in me to burn stronger & brighter. I felt overwhelmed. I felt such power coming upon me. It was a WOW experience!

In a nutshell, from this encounter, I learned that remorse is not equal to repentance. And, one could bring curses upon himself/herself. I also know more about my calling; more convinced.

Just cant wait for church camp! This year will definitely be a year of Transformation!


blogger

JoshuaYeong(:

loved ones


Speak & Listen


experiences



credits
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x