enter a world of reality,
/ 9:30 pm
Wow! It has been a long time since i updated my blog. I didnt plan to blog now but oh well.I have quite a number of homework this holidays. And.. Easter is coming. I'm really looking forward to the Easter Event, LIFE?, held on 22March. I believe that it will not only be a great event but a day when numbers are added into the Kingdom of God.Let's continue to pray for anointing to reach out for the lost, pray for boldness for the youths to ask boldly for the salvations of their friends, pray that God will anoint the drama team, pray for protection and good health for the committee, pray that God will use the drama to speak to all who come that day, pray for God's anointing to be upon the worship team, pray that God will anoint the speaker, pray that the message will be clear and impactful, and that there will be a Great Harvest of Souls!
PRAY!
blogger
JoshuaYeong(:
loved ones
experiences
credits
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x