<body>
Tuesday, 18 December 2007
/ 11:09 pm

I've gotten back my results..

English - 1
Maths - 1
Science - 2
Comb. Hum. - 4
Chinese - 5

I was a little excited yet a little nervous when i went up to the hall. But it wasnt quite what i expected it to be. haha. everybody was mingling around so it didnt bring that kind of ambiance of people getting back their results. I was a little disappointed when i look at my results slip. I was really hoping to get Three Ones..
I was also considering on HigherNitec as they offer a few courses that i dont mind going. It seemed like a good opportunity. But even going there, it doesnt really help you to get to Poly. You still have to work extremely hard. Only like 10 or 15% will get to Poly from HigherNitec and you will be completing with people who did well in Nitec, people who did O's and other N's students.
Spoke to Joe, discussed it with my parents and have come to a decision. That is to stay and take O's. Some of my friends wanted to go to HigherNitec but there isnt any course that they are interested in. Guess i will have another year to "enjoy" with them. haha..

I'm looking forward to the caroling this Thursday Night and LoveActually on Saturday. I believe it would be a great time of bonding. Yeah!


Praise
the
Lord!


blogger

JoshuaYeong(:

loved ones


Speak & Listen


experiences



credits
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x